Wednesday, December 9, 2009

If I cleanse my insides with bowel biotics plus, will I lose belly fat?

I have heard the average adult has 6 kgs of feces trapped in their bowels and by taking this we can lose our body fat through evacuating it.If I cleanse my insides with bowel biotics plus, will I lose belly fat?
No.


Your colon is self cleansing. Unless you are constipated there is no retention of faeces. Normally they are not 'trapped'.


Colon cleanse is a dangerous myth.


There is no loss of body fat from emptying the bowels.


Fats.


Fat molecules are a rich source of energy for the body. The first step in digestion of a fat such as butter is to dissolve it into the watery content of the intestine. The bile acids produced by the liver dissolve fat into tiny droplets and allow pancreatic and intestinal enzymes to break the large fat molecules into smaller ones.The bile acids combine with the fatty acids and cholesterol and help these molecules move into the cells of the mucosa. In these cells the small molecules are formed back into large ones, most of which pass into vessels called lymphatics near the intestine. These small vessels carry the reformed fat to the veins of the chest, and the blood carries the fat to storage depots in different parts of the body.If I cleanse my insides with bowel biotics plus, will I lose belly fat?
You will expel all that feces anyway so why pay to do something that going to happen regardless? You won't lose a single bit of fat that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment