Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bowel cleansing during pregnant?

Im 8 weeks pregnant and I had bowel cleansing medication(Tablets)..I didnt consult the docter yet..becoz I just had the home pregnancy check..and didnt get an ultrasound..But I want to know, is it something dangerous to have cleansing medication??





ThanksBowel cleansing during pregnant?
Good question sweety!!!!! U sound concerned have you been having symptoms? If u have not it is probably harmless there are rarely women that have birth defects or miscarridges because of bowel cleansing pills. check with your doctor just in case if you r having symptoms like bleeding,drozziness,or even sudden weight loss .Next time ask ur doctor if it is safe 4 u 2 take pills during ur pregnancyBowel cleansing during pregnant?
Well here's how I look at pregnancy. Do not take any medication unless you absolutely need it because there are no studies on pregnancy and drugs, as it's unethical to do those studies. I would not chance it. The first 12 weeks of pregnancy are the most dangerous time for miscarriage.





There is no reason for a bowel cleanse when you are pregnant.
I'm prety sure it's not good. Everything you take gets to the baby through the placenta. In later pregnancy it can cause labor also. I don't know what you took or how much, but I wouldn't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment