Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When do bowel movements begin to occur when on the Master Cleanse?

I haven't experienced any bowel movements yet and I'm wondering on which day I should get them... The second? fourth?





(I'm currently on the first or second day.)





What happens if you eat while you're on the Master Cleanse? Let's say someone ate some fruits- what will happen?When do bowel movements begin to occur when on the Master Cleanse?
you are supposed to take a laxative a natural one though!


i would say 3rd day if not something is wrong!!!!!When do bowel movements begin to occur when on the Master Cleanse?
If you eat while on the cleanse then you're not following the directions and you wont detoxify as you're supposed to.
Maybe you should drink pepto bismol

1 comment:

  1. I get emails everyday from some place that claims they can clean out your whole system. Must be a pill for that.colon cleansers that work

    ReplyDelete