Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Has anyone tried doing a colon or bowel cleanse before? What were your results?

Do not engage in bowel cleansing, what happens in this process is the removal of your natural E. Coli bacteria (everybody has there own version) and allows for foreign bacteria to enter and cause colitis, which in rare instances can be fatal.Has anyone tried doing a colon or bowel cleanse before? What were your results?
[Edit: In regard to the E-coli balancing out your digestive tract: In both of these liquid fasts and cleanses,I maintain bacterial balance in the intestinal tract with supplements - PB8 is a good one. But check with your health care professionals. I'm not telling you to do one or not, that is up to you. You asked for information about results from it. I do this to cleanse the toxins that build up over time in unnecessary mucosal linings that the body accumulates and traps other unwanted bacteria/toxins in that it would be releasing normally if there was not a build up of 'sludge' that it can't keep up with because of our cultural lifestyle and food additives, etc and so this 'sludge' hangs out in the intestines, literally impeding normal absorption by the bowels - this can even lead to dehydration because the water cannot pass through the sludge, no matter how much you drink, it's just eliminated without having gone into your system.





Be sure to research this more so that you are sure that what you are doing is the correct process for your body. And be sure you are balancing out your minerals and 'good' bacteria.]





I cleanse regularly with a guided juice fast that incorporates bowel cleansing as well as other organ cleansing (bladder and liver flushes). The results are phenomenal not just for the lower bowels but the whole body and also helping you to see if you have any food allergies when you reintroduce food.





Also I've done The Master Cleanse, sea salt cleanse and lemonade diet (it's in an inexpensive booklet by Stanley Burroughs)


that I really like alot as this is taken orally and I don't have to do colonics or enemas which I don't prefer.





I do this to maintain health.





I also did it first time under the care of organic health professionals, not just on my own. Look for a juice fasting group in your area.





You can also check out Dr. Bernard Jensen's books and website. But don't be surprised if the photos gross you out before you've done a cleanse. Once you do it you are engrossed in the whole process because it clears your mind as well as your body.





Happy researching. :)Has anyone tried doing a colon or bowel cleanse before? What were your results?
Yes, I have used an intestinal cleanse and I have noticed a number of good results. The product that I use is called Oxy-Powder. The product is an oxygen based intestinal cleanser. One of the benefits is that the longer you take the Oxy-Powder, you will actually get oxygen into the blood stream. Every person can benefit from oxygen since we are all oxygen deficient. If you take other supplements, it will increase the absorption of those supplements. The Oxygen is this product helps to promote a healthy immune system. Every person can benefit from taking this product. I have noticed since taking this product and making minor changes in my diet, my skin is a lot clearer. I have also increased water intake as well. The usual recommendation is to take your body weight and divide it by two. The result is the minimum number of ounces that you should consume per day.
I've done colon cleanse via Ayurvedic treatment in the USA and found it made me feel great. Called ';bhasti'; it is something you would do under the guidance of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but I can tell you that preparing for a colonoscopy is no fun. I wouldn't recommend it for any other reason.
Yeah, i drank a whole bottle of Draino..it wasnt purdy!....lol.
  • windows web hosting
  • 1 comment:

    1. It is important to start the tea weight loss regime gradually to allow the body to get acclimatized to the senna.
      colon-cleanse

      ReplyDelete