Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is there i product i can use to cleanse my body out that wont give me crazy bowel movements?

i tried a tea once that had me running to the bathroom literally every 30 mins all day. is the any product that will get the job done with out a messy scene?Is there i product i can use to cleanse my body out that wont give me crazy bowel movements?
laxative, and no.... thats why they clean your insidesIs there i product i can use to cleanse my body out that wont give me crazy bowel movements?
there is a treatment for that where they pump warm water in and out of ur butt but i forgot the name of it but i heard it really works
Yeah lots of water and prune juice....also try really spicy chili with EXTRA cheese

1 comment:

  1. I drink Orange juice, apple juice? water. ?What can you eat or drink to cleanse your bowels out fastest..colon cleansers that work

    ReplyDelete