Saturday, December 12, 2009

How do I healthly cleanse my ecolene bowels?

I am always feeling bloated and full. Also when i feel like i can go its hard for me to because its so hard coming out.How do I healthly cleanse my ecolene bowels?
More fiber is usually the answer. However, there are plenty of all naural bowel cleansers on the market that you can try. Go to your local whole foods store to find one. My husband tried an all natural one, and it helped, but only for awhile. a more serious bowel problem might need the asistance of a medical Dr. Go get yourself checked out. The relief in knowing is far better than the embarassment and money you'll spend on temporary cures.How do I healthly cleanse my ecolene bowels?
Drink more water and eat more fiber. Quick fixes will be short lived and the problem will return.
Start eating good old fruits and veggies and drink lots of water. Junk food, candy, cookies and sweets can cause constipation. Start eating healthy and your system will treat you well.





Hope you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment